Please forgive me for asking a few noob questions but I'm a bit lost
with this plugin.  I have an AVR-4306 that is networked with a static
IP and the latest firmware updates.  I've installed the plugin and
configured it via the area in the web config (I made sure to enable web
audio as per a previous post). What exactly should I see now?  People
have alluded to seeing a new player on the squeezebox?  Is this plugin
supposed to stream what I hear on the Squeezebox to my Denon?  I know
that it is partially working as it will in fact turn off my Denon but
it won't turn it on.  Also, if it is supposed to stream what input do I
need it to be on?  I did a search on the pdf manual and saw no mention
of "quick select".  thank you very much in advance!

--
muchgooder