muchgooder;603521 Wrote:
> Thanks again Chris.  The one thing that I mentioned in my original post
> is how this is supposed to tie together.  Does this assume that the
> Squeeze is physically connected to the AVR and not "just" networked?
> I'm still missing how the audio is streamed to my AVR.  Also, what
> player am I supposed to set to 100%?  Once again, sorry for the basic
> questions.

No. Just networked.  But the AVR will not respond to a power on unless
you turn off power saver mode.

Your audio is streamed to the AVR via a SPDIF (cable or fiber)
connection.  The SBS does not support DNLA or some networked
streaming.

I added this statement to the plugin pages since it was not obvious.

This plugin assumes that your Squeezebox player is connected to the
AVP/AVR via a SPDIF connection to one of the Denon audio ports and that
you have confirmed that audio can be heard from the player through the
Denon to your speakers.

--
Aesculus

Chris