Aesculus;603513 Wrote:
> OK.  Basically the plugin manages the AVR when you do various functions
> on the SB player. For example if you turn on the player it will turn on
> the AVR and if you adjust the volume on the player it really adjusts the
> AVR instead.
>
> Here is the tricks you may not have grasped.
>
> 1. On your AVR you need to go to the network settings and turn off
> power saver mode. That was what the prior poster mentioned in the PDF
> reading.  If this is turned on you cannot turn on the AVR by the
> plugin.
>
> 2. Set your player to 100% volume if you want to bypass the analog to
> digital conversion.  The AVR will do it all.

Thanks again Chris.  The one thing that I mentioned in my original post
is how this is supposed to tie together.  Does this assume that the
Squeeze is physically connected to the AVR and not "just" networked?
I'm still missing how the audio is streamed to my AVR.  Also, what
player am I supposed to set to 100%?  Once again, sorry for the basic
questions.

--
muchgooder