Scidd0w;609752 Wrote:
> I seem to use the unofficial spotify plugin more and more.
> And because it is the only 'radio' I use, I want to know if it's
> possible to make Spotify a main menu item? Just like Artists and Albums
> is?

Please file a ticket on this
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/
It'S doable but not entirely simple. Will happen together with the menu
configuration.

Rheinländer;609774 Wrote:

> The format of the audio stream is .mp2 (mpeg2 audio), which is easily
> recognized by
> the logitech players. Unfortunately playing back those streams on the
> ipod does not work.
> Is there a chance that ipeng will support this format in the future?

Again: please file a ticket on this :)

mjl;609779 Wrote:
> I today installed the latest version of iPeng on my iTouch 3G running
> iOS 4.2.1. It crashes at startup. Any ideas what the problem is?

Yes. See the announcement thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85502
Or the App Store description.
I have not yet gotten any feedback from Apple on prioritizing the
update. Last time I asked (1 1/2 years ago) they did it in 24h but
obviously not this time.
Given the loooong time the original release took they are probably
deeply under water.

wonder boy;609781 Wrote:
> Installed update on my 3GS iPhone and it's crocked, wont finish
> synchronising cache or updating album art, gets to about N in the
> alphabet and then stops, also lots of albums under the wrong letter?

> Now sorted, uninstalled and reinstalled ipeng then switched phone off
> and and albums now synced ok

If that should ever happen again, please try "Settings->iPeng
Settings->Flush Cache".
If that doesn't help, please write me an e-mail.

danull;609818 Wrote:
> I see the same crash at startup.  I think Pippin said those of us with
> Iphone 1 and 3G are hosed due to a bug - but the communication has been
> a little sketchy...given magnitude of this I am surprised he hasn't put
> it in his original announcement on his website or in general discussion
> here. A warning appears in the itunes store but only a new purchaser
> would see that - those of us who use upgrade all never see that
> warning...

You are right. It is in the announcement on this site but I should add
it on penguinlovesmusic.com, too.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com