bpa;612108 Wrote:
> Most of the other changes relating to thread "synchronisation" (not to
> be mixed up with audio stream sync)  were due to race problem when
> Softsqueeze was run on multicore-processors.

Interesting, interesting, interesting.... I re-wrote most of the
classes in the audio package myself. The synchronization and
interaction between threads was a bit of a mess making debugging a
nightmare. (I am allowed to say that without offending anyone.) (At the
time I was fixing the deadlock issue myself.)

bpa are you the maintainer of Softsqueeze? Is anyone now maintaining
Softsqueeze? Which is the current version of Softsqueeze, the trunk in
slim svn?

--
JackOfAll