gharris999;614089 Wrote:
> So...after you manually initiated the suspend at 7:07, did the system
> actually suspend?  I don't see a corresponding wake-up note in the log.
>

> Also, as long as XM isn't currently working (that's correct, isn't it?)
> could you disable the XMRadio plugin?  Let's make sure that that isn't
> somehow interfering.
>
> But, again, the problem you're seeing is that the system never goes
> into idle on it's own, yes?

Yes it never goes into suspend on it's own. I will disable XM plugin
and will get another log snip it . I will start the process with a
manual suspend and resume, and then let it time out on it's own.

Thanks

--
sfraser

2 Chan. System
SB3->Benchmark DAC-1-> Bryston(BP-25,3B)->PMC TB2
Home Theater System
SB2-> Bryston(SP1,4B,4B,2B,2B)-> PSB Stratus Goldi
Basement System
SB2-> Parasound Preamp (carver M1.0t) ->Klipsch La Scala's
Bedroom System
SB2-> Sony BoomBox
Rear Deck/Patio
Duet-> Yamaha Reciever-> PSB Mini's,