sfraser;614179 Wrote:
> Yes it never goes into suspend on it's own. I will disable XM plugin and
> will get another log snip it . I will start the process with a manual
> suspend and resume, and then let it time out on it's own.
>
> Thanks
You might want to try the following when you do that, in order to make
the log more manageable.

In a terminal window, first off, truncate the log:

# logfile='/var/log/squeezeboxserver/server.log'
# sudo date >>$logfile

Then, perform your suspend, resume and then wait for idle-suspend.
(Maybe dial down the idle-timeout in the SrvrPowerCtrl settings to
something more manageable, like 5 minutes?)

Then, if the system still refuses to suspend on it's own, get the log
entries with:

# sudo cat $logfile | grep 'SrvrPowerCtrl'

That will dump just the relevant entries from the log.

--
gharris999