Hi erland,

thanks for the explanation, it helps clarify things a bit for me. So my
log was for a refresh then (hence why it was so quick - I renamed the
artist for one album). What I don't understand is why Settings:Plug
Ins:Custom Scan is still reporting 'Scanning in Progress' even if you
hit refresh. I have all scanning module set to Manual, yet the iTunes
input one still shows scanning. Do you have to restart SBS after
changing options (I only set the scan to be manual today)

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Office), Radio (with battery)
*Server:* 7.6.0 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-490 MediaSmart Server)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.4 | SQL Playlist 2.5.3359 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.7 | Custom Scan 2.83378 | TrackStat 2.10.3366 |
Album Review 2.9.5 | Biography 2.9.4
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)