garym;698084 Wrote:
> This is normal when your players are instead connected to your local LMS
> (running on the VB in your case).  They only show as connected at
> mysb.com when you are using mysqueezebox.com instead of local LMS.

Yes, I just set the sb-radio to to connect to mysqueezebox and it
worked fine, including napster, so the problem looks to be with
Vortexbox.

I'm running version 1.10 at the moment and see that there is a new
version, but the upgrade link from the vortexbox gui doesn't work so it
(repo error) so it looks like I will need a fresh install, which is a
real pain as the backup will take ages.

--
chn68b

Source: Squeezebox 3, Thorens TD160 Super Turntable, SME 3009 arm with a
Linn K9 cart.
Amp/Speakers: Meridian M30, Thorens Restek Pre-amp
Phones: Grado SR-60s
Headphone Amp: Pro-ject Headbox II
HP Proliant Microserver running Vortexbox & Squeezebox Server

http://www.last.fm/user/chn68b