Does the MusicIP headless service use the same library as the MusicIP
application ?
If they use different libraries and it's only the one used by MusicIP
application that is updated, that could explain the issue.
I have a vague memory that I've seen someone that had some issue where
the GUI application didn't use the same library as the headless version
which were used by SBS.

What I would do before trying archive analysis is to:
1. Setup MusicIP plugin in SBS according to bakker_be previous post
2. Restart SBS and make sure MusicIP headless is running before SBS is
started
3. Perform a full rescan in SBS
4. Try the "M" icon and the "MusicIP Mixer" link to see if it returns
the expected result

If point 4 doesn't return expected result it means that the issue might
still be with the MusicIP library.
If point 4 returns the expected result I would be very surprised if
archive analysis makes any difference.