atca wrote:
> I restart LMS after every config change. I'm back to your arecord config
> now.
>
> The favourite I am using is: wavin:hw:Loopback,1
>
> Are there any debug logs I can look at to help work out what's going on
> with LMS?

Playing "silence" for 3 secs usually means the application to provide
LMS with audio has failed - so if using arecord & flac - then one of the
two has a problem.

LMS debugging will be minimal as it will only show the command line
being invoked which will at least check it out. Use LMS logging
server.streaming.remote to DEBUG

is LMS beinfg run from a shell prompt or as a service ?
If runs from a shell prompt then you should enable messages from arecord
and flac and they will appear at the same terminal window as the shell
prompt.