>>  We're getting
close to the maximum number of users this plugin can support :-(.

Wow!
What does it mean?

As discussed in the early days of this thread, the free app key the.echonest.com provides, is limited to a certain numbers of catalogs. And we're getting there unless people start to uninstall the plugin when they're not using. Which many don't do... therefore there's no a reminder built in to the plugin which would tell users to either use the plugin, or remove it.

I think I can't stay without this plug-in!!!

Reminds me: I'm in the same boat. Even though I felt that mixes were not as good as MusicIP's, I got used to the additional features and possibilities... (or: I created the plugin around my needs and wishes :-))

--

Michael