Fantastic plug-in - I have been using it a lot.  However, in the last
few days it seems to be working far less well.  I have a few recipes set
up with the Blender, but they no longer play songs that correspond to
the recipes.

Do you see the issues with these recipes only or with any recipe?

However, at song 3 or 4 in LMS I almost always have "Hexigazmel
Sandwiches" by Robyn Steward ARRAY and then other stuff following that
that I don't want.

Now that I've seen your log snippet I do understand: that's the result of that array reference being sent instead of the artist name :-).

--

Michael