Michael, a bunch of us are seeing a loading problem
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?100285-Why-many-men-with-an-equal-number-of-trunpets/page2)

However, I suspect that the new version loads as the first time I tried
a browse by artist my system froze for a minute or two, then displayed
some nice artist pictures.

Does the Music & Artist Info plugin (M&AIP) cache the artist pictures
from session to session ? Or are they re-populated each time LMS starts
?

Does the M&AIP have to re-populate the cache after a Clear & Re-scan ?

Can the M&AIP save the artist pictures to the configured "Folder with
Artist Photos" ? Which would then enable a user to replace a picture
with a preferred one.

Also, the plugin's settings only appear under the Settings/Advanced tab
in Music and Artist information, would be good if the settings appeared
on the plugin page.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.