PasTim wrote:
> I cannot reconfigure MultiLibrary on a new system.  I must be getting
> thick in my old age.
>
> I am setting up a new LMS, and was trying to configure my Classical and
> Standard libraries.  I have my old library xml files.
>
> For some reason the libraries are both empty (0 entries).  Further, when
> I try to edit the Classical one, it doesn't show me a list of
> included/excluded genres any more.
>
> Has something changed that I'm unaware of?
Yes, I am stupid.  You have to have scanned the library to get a list of
genres from which to pick.  In my eagerness to set it all up I had not
done so.  I then messed up the access rights...

No matter, all fixed now, apologies for filling up the thread with such
posts.

LMS 7.8 on VortexBox Midi, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch with
EDO on Ethernet, coax out to a Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC. Wireless
Xubuntu laptop controls server using Chromium.   Meridian Explorer USB
DAC to listen to LMS via Squeezelite on Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft!