tamanaco wrote:
> Btw, anyone out there with an extra SB3 remote they'd like to get rid
> of?... Or better yet. Anyone out there selling a "pristine" SB3
> preferably a "Classic" SlimDevices SB3.

I think new examples are getting uncommon. There is a lot of 2 white SB3
on ebay.com right now (8hrs left before closure), one new, one used and
missing its remote. The asking price is quite high, but perhaps ok if
buying from within the USA. Or perhaps the seller will post again,
separately and hopefully at a lower price...

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • SqueezeLite • Squeezebox Server 7.6.2
(Debian 6.0)  with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by
Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix
by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song
Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • Just Covers by Tom Kalmijn • WeatherTime by
Martin Rehfeld • Local Player, BBC iPlayer, SwitchPlayer by Triode •
Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.