h_asendorf wrote:
> I created thread
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?101192-LMS-performance-startup-and-re-start-problems&p=774604#post774604
>
> for this purpose.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Just a quick statement as I now have qobuz running on my LMS and am very
happy with it.
It is running very stable, fast and especially the control with IPeng is
great fun.

In fact, to me it is dramatically better than the native qobuz app on
IOS.
Much easier to find what you are looking for.

There are only one thing I don't understand.

It happened to me twice that the search by Artist did not find a
particular album of which I was sure that qobuz would have it. However
in the best seller section exactly these Albums were available.

First example is Adele. If I search by Artist  "Adele" and then have
qobuz displayed the Albums it only shows "Skyfall"
However, "19" is listed among the top sellers.

Second was The XX. Similar thing, they have an Album called The XX which
you find in the best sellers list but not if you search by Artist.

So I am not sure that if in all cases I don't find a particular album,
it is really due to the fact that it is not available or if the search
is buggy.

Any idea?

I hope this time it is the right forum for this question ;-)