swayzak wrote:
> Thanks
>
> Restarting netbook seems to have cured absent plugin.
>
> Now setting up plugin.
>
> Does the Logitech MySB.com plugin disappear from My Apps list, as I
> can't see it anymore ?
>
> Also can I set Spotify to scrobble to my LastFM account ?

yes, setting at Spotify itself (web account) to turn on scrobbling.
Also, if it is playing through your SB and you've set LMS for your
last.fm scrobbling settings, that should scrobble too. I think the
latter is what matters for your SB/LMS playing.

the logitech spotify app shouldn't disapper. maybe it moves somewhere
else?  under myapps? under radio? Triode's app is orange. I think the
logitech one is green.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify