local.bin wrote:
> Do you think your plugins will need to be paid again to work with
> ickstream or do they work differently and need a lot of work to
> upgrade/or are not applicable?

ickStream is a different platform, we haven't decided on the license
model for the ickStream core components yet, but I know that they are
not related to the plugin licenses you can buy from me at the moment.

There might be some integration between ickStream and my current plugins
to enhance the ickStream platform and in this case these enhancements
will be covered by the current plugin licenses. There might also be
completely new plugins related to ickStream which requires separate new
licenses, but it's too early to say for sure if this will be the case or
not at the moment.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.