erland wrote:
> Since 7.9 is a beta and changed every week and sometimes changes due to
> incompatible changes, I can't guarantee that it will always work.
> However, I'm still supporting it so if people use 7.9 and one of my
> plugins doesn't work I'll try to fix any issues as soon as possible.
> Last time I checked all my plugins worked in 7.9 and nobody has reported
> any problems.
I can confirm that I have just started using 7.9 and have no problems
with these plugins so far.

LMS 7.8 on VortexBox Midi running Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. Wired Touch + EDO, coax to Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC.
Wireless Xubuntu 14.04 laptop controls LMS via Chromium.   Meridian
Explorer USB DAC to listen via Squeezelite on Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft.