I did a clean install of my OS, LMS and restored my prefs folder from
backup. All went well more or less and LMS has all it's plugins working
as far as I can tell. The exception seems to be Dynamic Playlists (and
SQL Playlists) which have a few playlists that I made up with incorrect
parameters. I tried editing the playlist (both in Dynamic Playlists and
SQL Playlists) but I can't seem to save the new playlists; I get this
error for example
Code:
--------------------
    Error: Error saving /media/Music/Flac/Playlists/Retroadvanced.sql.xml:
Permission denied
--------------------

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1386246861 @ Fri Dec  6 19:06:27
PST 2013
                                                Operating system: Debian - EN -
utf8
                        Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.14.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                        Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
One SB Boom wireless
One SB Radio wireless