Yeah, recently installed 7.9, now rolled back to 7.8 and everything
working again for me

Oh, I see a potential problem: I removed aforementioned modules from 7.9, as they are part of a default perl installation. I don't know how SSOTS does handle updates, but maybe it left parts of it in place, or put its own binaries in the binary folder, colliding with the system's perl or something.

Would you be willing (and able) to dig a little deeper doing some command line work on the NAS? This might help other SSOTS users having problems with the update. If that was the case, then please open a new thread on the topic (or refer me to an existing thread). Thanks!

--

Michael