mherger wrote:
> > I would really appreciate some help.
>
> I release 0.9.7 which will hopefully address your issue. Please update
> when available and let me know whether it did indeed fix it.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hallo Michael,

I have the same problem but reported here a wrong observation : the
issue is not limited to the windows version, the linux versions are also
concerned.
So I checked the fix immediatly, but without success.
The plugin use in all cases the file artist.jpg from the album-folder,
but it was necessary to clean the browser cache to see the results. If I
put a artist.jpg into
the album-folder with a composer tag 'Dvořák, Antonín' then the
former correct image of Dvořák is replaced by the image of the
artist.jpg!
My music library has 30000 tracks, all carefully tagged with the correct
notation of the names with lots of lesser known artists. The search of
the plugin is
often not successful, so I must put the artist pictures by hand into the
artistfolder.

Further I make an proposal ->
I use dbpoweramp to rip cd's and found here an option : If a name is
with it!
Some thing of the kind will be very useful and enhance the hits in
searching names.

Regards Bernd