mps wrote:

> Any help much appreciated,

OK, it's a I suspected: the plugin somehow does completely different
stuff in the player interface (which iPeng uses) and the web interface.
What it probably needs to do is respect the shuffle setting whenever the
"googlemusic playlist play" command is issued and the add a list of
randomly selected tracks instead of the current behavior of just adding
all tracks. This should be somewhat straightforward given that the
plugin seems to already do this from the web interface but I don't know
the specifics.

There's nothing I can do here from the iPeng side (other than create a
better icon which I will do now...)

Other than that the plugin works quite well, I like it. Should somehow
be more easily installable.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*