pippin wrote:
> It worked with a Belkin, now I use a Netgear ac-router.
> The ones I have been having issues with are AVM "Fritz!Box" type
> routers, they cause trouble with streaming on a wide range of devices
> (Dell laptop, iThingies, Android devices, old MacBookAir), actually only
> my MacBook Pro and my very latest iPad and iPhone ever have worked
> correctly with these routers.

I am confused. I discovered that the problem was restricted to streaming
from Spotify. Local FLACs  were fine but stuff from Spotify that Triode
tells me is transcoded to FLAC just stutters. This problem is manifested
on my 2nd Gen iPod Touch only over a variety of APs. iPhone 5s is fine
as are all hardware players. Solution. Get a new iPod Touch. It arrived
this morning and there is no problem whatsoever.. Thanks for your help.

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Various iThingys with iPeng & Tablets etc