prabbit wrote:
> Bump.

Could you very temporarily enable "debug" logging of "network.cometd",
set a rating through the context menu and then switch back to "error"
level and send me the server.log ?
The network.cometd logging is going to log a lot of information so it's
probably so it's probably best to PM or mail.
I'm asking because it seems to work in my setup with iPeng for iPad and
LMS 7.8.0.

I'm looking for a section in the server.log that looks something like
this, but send me the whole log and it should be possible for me to find
it:

Code:
--------------------

  [14-10-30 06:10:06.5498] Slim::Web::Cometd::handler (150) Cometd request
(192.168.0.90:53156): [
  {
  channel => "/slim/request",
  data => {
  request  => [
  "00:04:20:27:80:8e",
  [
  "trackstat",
  "setratingpercent",
  57_151,
  "rating:80",
  "userInterfaceIdiom:iPeng",
  "useContextMenu:1",
  ],
  ],
  response => "/cc13286c/slim/request",
  },
  id => 387,
  },
  ]

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.