Hi Teetertank,

the "Filesystem"-Tab in the webinterface consists of 2 parts. The first
is for mounting shares ON the ODROID. If you have a network storage you
can mount its files to a path on the ODROID.

If you want to share the data FROM the ODROID to other computers in your
network, you can use the "Samba"-Shares (second part in
"Filesystem"-Tab). There you set up the directory you want to share and
you may access this directory from any computer in your network.

If you want to access the data from outside your network it is more
complicated and I do not suggest to do it. You have to edit your router
settings (portforwarding) and set up a file server like FTP on the
ODROID. Unless you really know what you are doing here, this is not a
easy thing to do, as you have to make sure your configuration does not
allow any break in attempts.

I created a video that shows how to mount / share data with Max2Play
(it's german, but you get an idea how to use it, starting from minute
2:00) on the FAQ-page. "How do I set up network shares and use USB hard
drives?": http://www.max2play.com/en/faq-2/

2 x Max2Play on ODROID U2/U3 with LMS, Squeezelite, Shairport, XBMC
1 x Squeezebox Receiver
1 x Denon 1713 AVR + Nubert 5.1 System
iPeng

Max2Play-Image for ODROID: http://shop.max2play.com/de/image-max2play