This is what I love about the SB community -- thought it was hopeless
when weather.com got messed up, but now it appears there's an even
better solution that leans on Underground (which is what I wanted all
along).

One question though -- I'm running LMS (7.7.2) on a RaspberryPi using
squeezeplug. How do I install tcutting's version on my box? Typically
I'd look for it in a repository of plugins that I could direct LMS to
look for...does that exist?

Appreciate any advice -- can't wait to get this working again!

(Also, is there somewhere I can donate via Paypal?)