heyho wrote:
> I'm really impressed with all the hard work being down here. There's
> also a lot of information flowing around. Can someone give a summary as
> to how I get Superdatetime working again. I had a 'blank' plugin line
> which when selected showed SDT parameters. The plugin section of the
> settings also showed some weird annotation of SDT. I removed that hoping
> it might show up again in 3rd party. But now I have nothing.
>
> What do I do to get SDT back?
>
> I want to display it on an original Squeezebox

I might have answered my own question here. I've done this method on
some of the other configs posted but Boomx2's may have got it working.

I went into the installed plugins folder and deleted the SDT fully. Then
I unzipped the latest one. And hey presto SDT was an option in 3rd
party. Doesn't seem right this but it does appear to be working again.