FCLymond wrote:
> This is what I love about the SB community -- thought it was hopeless
> when weather.com got messed up, but now it appears there's an even
> better solution that leans on Underground (which is what I wanted all
> along).
>
> One question though -- I'm running LMS (7.7.2) on a RaspberryPi using
> squeezeplug. How do I install tcutting's version on my box? Typically
> I'd look for it in a repository of plugins that I could direct LMS to
> look for...does that exist?
>
> Appreciate any advice -- can't wait to get this working again!
>
> (Also, is there somewhere I can donate via Paypal?)
Try these steps:
1 - Uninstall SDT that was loaded from the repository.  i.e. - uncheck
SDT on the LMS Plugins tab and apply.
2 - Look on the information tab of LMS to see where your plugin folders
are located on your system.
3 - Unzip the contents of tcuttings file in that location.
4 - Stop LMS
5 - Restart LMS
6 - Update your SDT settings

NOTE: You will need a free wunderground developers key to enter in the
SDT settings page.  Read the previous posts in this forum for an
explanation on how to get it.

Good luck.