bluetdi wrote:
> @tcutting
> The UV-Index is *-1* at my location and this cannot be right. Does the
> plugin do any calculation on the requested WU-value?

No calculations, but there are two related fields. Below is the mapping
for the SDT fields and the field names used from the wunderground
queries. Could your display be concatenating the UVIndexTxt (%U) with
UVindexNum (%u)? I looked at one of the wunderground queries, and for
'solarradiation' it returned '--'.  This may not be the same as used to
be returned by the weather.com results.

        #       %u          'UVindexNum' => '3',
        $wetData{'UVindexNum'} = $json_text->{'current_observation'}->{'UV'};
        #       %U          'UVindexTxt' => 'Moderate',
        $wetData{'UVindexTxt'} =
$json_text->{'current_observation'}->{'solarradiation'};