I've made some fairly significant changes to the "weather underground"
API-based version.

# 5.10.4  12/11/14      Significant modifications to the near-term forecasts
-  more like earlier versions of SDT
#                                       which provides TODAY, TONIGHT,
TOMORROW, TOMORROW NIGHT
(particular ones depend on the current time of day).
#
#                                       Added ability to get weather in various
languages by providing
"language code" in settings page. In addition,
#                                       allow several abbreviation strings to
be set in the setup page to
both provide custom abbreviations and to
#                                       change the language of these strings
("High", "Low", "TODAY",
"TONIGHT", "THIS MORNING", "TOMORROW", "TOMORROW NIGHT",
#                                       "Precipitation".
#                                       Utilizes "day" and "night" local icons,
and added some new local
icons.

NOTE: I had to remove some of the currently un-used icons to keep the
.zip down to the below the size limit for uploading.

|Filename: SuperDateTime_5_10_4.zip                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16917|