Embarking on a re-rip project. A lot of my earliest rips were with
iTunes and I now know better so want to re-rip a lot of CDs.
Have used EAC as my goto ripper for a while and I know it's capabilities
but it isn't really suitable for a production line type job. So I have
built a Vortexbox with a view to using it just to rip my CDs. LMS will
stay on my QNAP.
Question to those of you that have used Vortexbox for a while - how good
is it compared to EAC or dbPoweramp? I am just looking at ripping to
FLAC, tagging and cover art capability. CDs are rock, blues, jazz and
pop plus a bit (but not much) classical.
Cheers