PasTim wrote:
> You seem to be saying Listen Again isn't working, which it is if you
> follow the relatively straightforward instructions at
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103312-BBCiPlayer-plugin-a-guick-fix-guide
>
> bpa and others have spent a great deal of time helping the rest of us.
> Be grateful they can be bothered to find out how to fix things, tell us,
> and then take the flak when it isn't quite perfect for all users.

Patches are not viable long term. In a year's time the patch list could
be very large. Then there are the majority of LMS users who aren't
capable of applying patches.

By insisting on sticking to patches you are turning the iPlayer Plugin
into a little clique of about 30 people who feel confident to patch it.
I write C software for a living so I ought to be up to applying patches,
but Perl has bitten me on the arse so badly so many times I daren't try.