PasTim wrote:
> This is one of those strange times when it seems whatever question I ask
> I get a hint at an answer, but not an answer I can understand! :D
>
> So, which page?  I tried the iPlayer page for 3 counties, and that logo
> is nowhere to be found, only a black and white one that doesn't work
> well.
>
> Sorry, I must be stupendously stupid.
No probs.

I went to one of the 3 counties pages, for example
http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecountiesradio/programmes/schedules

Then scanned the source, the bits I could make sense of at least.
I was trying to find the logo in the title, but found others in there.

There seem to be an equivalent for each station, but they don't look
very good when 'blown up'

LMS Version: 7.9
TranquilPC T2-WHS-A3 - WHS 2011
2x Touch, 3x SB3