bonze wrote:
> No probs.
>
> I went to one of the 3 counties pages, for example
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecountiesradio/programmes/schedules
>
> Then scanned the source, the bits I could make sense of at least.
> I was trying to find the logo in the title, but found others in there.
>
> There seem to be an equivalent for each station, but they don't look
> very good when 'blown up'
Thanks very much.  I never thought to look at the Schedules page.
Smacks head with palm of hand...

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.