mherger wrote:

> Unfortunately no, that's not what you should be doing: you'll need to
> use your operating system's tool (Explorer, shell, whatever) to copy
> that file from that patch. If you checked your uploaded file, you'd see
>
> it's only a few lines.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Took me a while to realize I had to map the network ReadyNas drive to
access the file... learning slowly. Also found that my scanner.log files
were very small... have played with settings and restarted ReadyNas etc
and now the file seems a lot larger! Thanks for your patience!

17761

|Filename: scanner.zip                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17761|