Can anybody tell what bit rate we are actually getting ?

On Listen Live with the HLS PLugin and the updated menu.opml LMS reports
"0,aac"
On Listen Again with the RTMP fix applied LMS is telling me I am getting
"128kbps, aac"

Listen Again - I opted for the RTMP fix on grounds of least change but
can anyone confirm that if I went for the HLS fix I would actually get
"320kbps, aac"

I have the shairport plugin on my LMS and as a test I airplayed the
iThing BBC Radio iPlayer at one of my SB3s. As you would expect LMS
reports "0, wav" so not even clear what the BBC's own software is
picking up.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.8 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* -
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes