utgg wrote:
> Ah, perhaps I understand - I think you are just pasting the url, rather
> than "curl url". To do with how the posts display urls causing confusing
> perhaps? Does this help:
>
> curl
> "http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/redir/version/2.0/vpid/p02msmnr/mediaset/mobile-tablet-main/proto/http";
> curl
> "http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/select/version/2.0/vpid/p02msmnr/mediaset/mobile-tablet-main/proto/http";
Latterly I've realised that it make life easier for many to put URLs
inside 'code' blocks, rather than 'url' blocks, so that the url is
displayed in full.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.