philippe_44 wrote:
> Do you have a track playing when you 'apply' changes ? That means
> usually troubles because LMS sees the player diseapearing non gracefully
> in a middle of a play and then LMS sees the player coming back, it will
> try to resume where it was, but meanwhile you might have changed some
> UPnP parameters so ... this result in a mess.
> Could I fix that ? Probably but that would mean a lot of work to fix
> something that is such a rare case
But the plugin has stopped hasn't it? And restarted? And I thought it
never used to restart play automatically.  All I changed was 'erase
log'.  I'm sure I used to do this type of thing a lot with the
non-plugin version with no problems.

Still, I will smack my head and wrist and try not to do so again.
Meanwhile, several of my issues recently are probably down to this, so
please forgive my stupidity.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.