philippe_44 wrote:
> add 'aif' to the list of your codecs, ie : flc,pcm,aif,mp3
>
> Also, why transcoding flac to wav ? (to PCM precisely)
Hello, I'm able to read all files with your recommendations :
flc,pcm,aif,mp3
but AIf is still transcoded to flac (cf attached). If I only select AIF
native in "files type" I don't have any sound (the track is not played).
So it seems I still can not read AIFF native and it is silly to
transcode uncompressed AIF to compressed FLAC....18069

Chuncked definitively does not work : only "no size (open range) and
fixed large size. "No size" is less stable.

Concerning transcode from flac to wav at the level of the server seems
to improve sound quality.

Thanks for your support.

|Filename: sq2u - 3.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18069|

* Synology 1512+
* Synology 713+ with LMS (latest version)
* SqueezeBox Touch with Fidelity Audio PSU (EDO activated)
* Oppo HA-1 and PM-1 with SBT
* TotalDac D1dual + D1server / ASR Emitter 1 exclusive / Paradigm S8v3