MrClive wrote:
> Raspberry Pi 2 ordered
>
> I'll be having a crack at this next week
>
> So I'm going to download squeezeplug 7.50 image from here
> http://www.squeezeplug.eu/?p=485
>
> Download and install PuTTy onto my laptop. From
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
>
> If I need to find the  IP address use Netscan
> https://www.softperfect.com/download/freeware/netscan.zip
>
> The guide I'm probably working with is
> https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/v...?f=35&t=101575
>
> If anyone can offer any better advice let me know.
>
> Sorry to be a Noob but what's Max2play?

Where will you be storing your music?  Usb ?  Network storage device ?
Specifying the music library location can be the most problematical
feature to set up.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)
Pure One Flow