One item I found helpful for setup was Fing, a free app for ios and
Android, it will show all devices connected to your network complete w/
IP address, name, manufacturer, etc and it also will ping them on
request...this was very handy to wake up my picoreplayer on a poor
connection (too many lost packets) and helped me realize I needed better
wifi in my shop  (Was using a wifi range extender and the signal quality
wasn't good enough, had skips, dropouts, etc)
(have no connection to Fing other than as a happy user)

18222

|Filename: unnamed.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18222|