Hi!

I installed the plugin on my odroid based soa installation. I had to
compile the binary myself because the architecture on Arch Linux
according to perl is 'armv7l-linux-thread-multi' . I therefore also
needed to patch Utils.pm to load the correct binary.
Most of the time it runs perfectly but since 0.16 for some titels or
artists containing special characters the connection hangs and the
following message is logged:

> [15-06-09 21:21:17.7068] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131)
> Error: Select task failed calling
> Plugins::ShairTunes2::Plugin::handleSocketRead: Wide character in
> subroutine entry at
> /opt/logitechmediaserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2/Utils.pm
> line 86.
> ; fh=IO::Socket::INET6=GLOB(0x4d88600)

This e.q. happens with titles played from qobuz via iPhone: e.g.  Léon
Berben - Sweelinck : Complete Keyboard Works:  Fantasia à 4 d2,
SwWV 259 which only contains some accents.

Before 0.16 the special characters were not displayed correctly, now
they sometimes are and sometime all hangs with the error above.

lurchi