Giza2020 wrote:
> No I haven't done that for a while!.. I'll give it a try later .. I
> guess the higher data rate the better the test?

Yes and No.  Expect 100% up to a certain speed but above some speed
connection will deteriorate. You can test if orientation of Boom affects
this.  Transcoded streams into Flac typically need about 50% compression
so required datarate would be about 750kbps (since the BBC now uses
48Khz).

To check what is happening enable player.source to log occurrences of
underrun.  Enable logging of sync to see what is happening when
resyncing.