@flysurfer
There is a problem with Auido output of Kodi. It happens once in a while
(4 times at least), I tried several squeezelite-Kodi start/stop/play
same time options but couldn't find any trigger.
Sometimes Kodi works normal but there is no audio. (squeezelite is not
effected)
--Only cure is go to Settings/system/audio output; change audio device
to other one; go back one step; come and change audio device to the one
as before.
--Restarting Kodi or rebooting Max2play didn't help.
--Listed Audio devices are different from Helix, there are two devices
listed and the first one is working with Hardkernel usb-dac+HDMI setup:
**Playback/recording through the PulseAudio sound server
**PulsAudio Sound Server

I have also "Only 393 MB of free space left on the device! Did you
already expand the filesystem? " warning on Max2play UI for the first
time. Is this normal? I have already done expanding and I don't save or
keep anything on SD card, its a 8GB card.

BTW. I'm upgraded to stable Max2play 2.20.

Edit: I'm not sure but this audio problem may happen after  Max2Play
upgrades.