bpa wrote:
> There are a number of causes for "stuttering"/pause/gaps so more details
> always help.
>
> Does stuttering only happen with live streams or does it happen with
> on-demand/Listen Again ?
> Is the stuttering - gaps without loss of audio (i.e. pauses) or gaps
> without loss of audio ?
> What are you using to play live streams and what format ?
> Are you in UK or not ?
> If playing HLS streams have you done the DNS mods ?
> Have you enabled any logging (e.g. DNA , http) to determine the cause of
> the stuttering ?

- I only use live streams, haven't tried replay
- usually it pauses - it picks up where it left off
- I am using 2 wired SB3s, and squeezelite. PC is wired too.
- Am in London with good fibre connection
- I tried the DNS mods some months  ago and it didn't help, so I put
them back to how they were. Things are better now to be fair,
- I don't have any logging at the moment. Very happy to turn it on...