MDE wrote:
> I must admit I don't tend to do the second swipe right as I've clumsily
> hit delete too many times (maybe more and delete should not be adjacent
> like that?).

That's that standard way iOS presents buttons side by side in these
slide menus since iOS 8, I'm not going to invent something new here. The
one thing I'm going to improve in the next update is the swipe
detection, currently it requires some motion.

Regarding the size: iPeng should request unscaled images but I'll
doublecheck.

I'm aware the sizing is not perfect. Using a modal full-screen view is a
bit complex because iPeng has some more of those but I'm aware of the
cut-off issue and should probably fix it. It felt like nobody EVER used
that feature (this bug has been around for more than two years now
without ANYBODY ever reporting it) so I didn't care until now.

To show it on the NowPlayiong screen is difficult. This is a feature
probably very, very few users will ever use and I am not going to add
confusion or complexity for all the others for a feature only few have
access to.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*