ModelCitizen wrote:
> My network is far from perfect and I have a teenage son. There is little
> I can do about this (for a few years at least). Have you any suggestions
> how I might fix it? My wife is close to divorcing me as the signal for
> The Archers takes at least five minutes to settle into continuity. (I
> should have mentioned that the dropouts only last for five or ten
> minutes or so, and then magically they disappear).

Problem with Boom playing BBCiPlayer stream  is not  a CastBridge issue
and I think a separate sthread shoudl be start ed to deal with as it
could run testing different possibilities. As a starting point for the
new thread - test whether the problem is specifically BBC related or
generally AAC streaming - try the following http/aac stream
http://ice.somafm.com/groovesalad-32.aac