I had had everything working beautifully on my ReadyNas Duo v2 but was
struggling a little with some scripts I was writing connecting to the
NAS. Decided to move LMS to a windows 10 pc i am running as a server and
everything installed fine including CastBridge. When I went to settings
and started the plugin LMS crashed/became completely non-responsive.
Weird. Had to restart LMS with --failsafe and disable addon, restart and
re-enable addon. Tried to generate manually and same thing, but this
time LMS recovered with simple restart, no failsafe required. read
forum, added firewall exception, same thing. tried to manually create
xml from info from userguide and then I couldn't even access settings
page without taking LMS down.

I have poured over this whole thread, user guide and everything else I
could find. Any suggestions?